Theme : Common Causes Of Lower Back Ache And Tips On Relief.
1. Injuries to the soft-tissue at the lower back.
2. Kidney stones
3. Discs problems
4 Compression of nerve roots,
5. Joint problems
6. Torn or pulled muscle and/or ligament.
7.An abnormal curvature of the spine
8. Vertebral fractures
Try these e tips to prevent or ease lower back pain
1. Practice good posture whenever you sit or stand.
2. When lifting something, lift with your knees, not with your back.
3.Do exercises to strengthen the muscles that support your back ,especially the abdominal , hips, back, and pelvic area. Developing strong core muscles can make a big difference in how you feel.
4. Fight the urge to crawl into bed whenever your lower back acts up. “Our bodies are meant to be used, WALK IT OUT. Talk a brisk lil walk
5. See your doctor and get treated for low back pain early on, so you can stay moving and keep active.
Dr. Chudi Godsons